To return a Merch Kings product:
Please follow these instructions to return / receive a new product:
Email email@example.com with:
- The date of your purchase
- Your order number
- What you would like to return
- Why you want to return it.
- A photo of the fault/damage
- Once received we will organize a replacement or a refund ASAP.
What can be returned:
- Only Items that are damaged or have a faulty print may only be returned.
- No returns are accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase.
- Returns must also comply with our user agreement.
- We do not refund or exchange for change of mind, errors in approved proofs, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size.
- Applied Service Fee (50% of the order) is not included in the refund. Our service fee includes these services: (a) garment research, (b) client meetings,(c) artwork creation, and (d) artwork changes.
Delivery Time Frames
We guarantee our processing and printing timeframes on our orders, but in the unlikely event that there is an error due to the courier service (FedEx), we cannot take responsibility. A shipping label will be provided and [Name] will pay for the shipping in event that the item meets the criteria for being replaced or returned.
- Cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Please note: Garments will not shrink if the correct washing guidelines on the t shirt labels are followed; if you believe the garment was washed correctly please send us an email following our return instructions.
Online Orders or Orders Where You Upload Your Own Artwork
Merch Kings takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Mistakes that the client has approved after being sent a proof*
- If the artwork you as a client upload is low quality, and results in a poor print
- 5% difference in design printing colors & size
- 5% difference in the actual garment colors
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size. *Please use our size guide for measurements or email us for advice.
- Garment shrinkage in wash
- Courier delivery timeframes
Merch Kings is not responsible for checking or modifying your artwork if you upload it directly to the site; to make changes such as; color changes, background removal or design work please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 727.810.1150 to discuss artwork before uploading your image to our designer.
NOTE: Wholesale, Screen Printing, Digital Printing, and Embroidery Orders
All orders placed over the phone, email or in person are subject to the the same return procedure as well as the Proof Approval Disclaimer.
Proof Approval Disclaimer:
Verbal agreement, payment of an invoice or emailing a reply with approval constitutes authority to proceed. Clients are requested to check thoroughly before approving. We have taken the utmost care creating your artwork, however, we are not liable for client error. Due to the production process, colors, position, size & scale are indicative only. Artwork & concepts remain property of Merch Kings. They must not be adapted or communicated to third parties or in any way used without our expressed permission.